It has been awhile, awhile since I am back on blogspot.com. Looking at my old blog, with the last post on 27th Dec 2011, it seemed just like yesterday. Yesterday that I am blogging all my thoughts down, positive or negative. Looking back at the posts, made me realized how childish I was in the past, but also made me realized how much I have been through, and how much I have grew.
However, I am no longer 21, cause' time flies, and in the blink of eyes, I am 24, with just half a year to turning 25. Many things had happened, many people have entered and left my life in these few short years. I am still trying to adjust to this change of lifestyle, and everything that happened.
I am unsure of why I decided to come back to blogspot.com, but I thought this could be a place for me to pen my thoughts down, just like the past. I kept to my original blog title, 'starliciousxin.blogspot.com' because 'star' is a very special name to me. With no intentions of letting other people read my blog like the past, I just hope this could be a E-diary. If any of you however, do come across this blog, feel free to read, because anything on the net is not personal anyway.
Feeling nolstagic right now being back here, there are too much emotions and things that I am thinking about. I am 24, I am doing well in my career, I have a family which I am getting closer to as I grew more mature, I have friends whom love me, & I have a boyf whom love me for who I am. What am I lacking of? Why do I still feel empty at times? Why do I exactly want in life? Am I the happy-go-lucky Nic as what everyone perceive me? I guess I still have alot more to grow, and alot more to understand about life.
Till next time,
*STAR
Saturday, November 29, 2014