It is 1 day after christmas. Last year, I celebrated christmas over a simple dinner and games of saboteur with Team A at San Frans. I thought it was the first and last christmas that I am going to celebrate without getting wasted. For the past few christmas, I have been celebrating with BFF, and then getting wasted at boatquay. TBH, I cant remember much of my christmas because it was just drinking, drinking, and still drinking. I thought they were memorable, and I thought I liked them. & of cause', there were so many presents received. I was so happy to receive presents, then again, who isnt? However, I might be all good with not getting wasted anymore.
This year, I celebrated christmas with love at Shangri-La Hotel, having a 4 hour buffet. It was awesome, and I didnt know I could spent such a long time with someone, without running out of topic. Went up to his place, like finally because I do not want to disappoint him on such an occasion. I was glad I have him this year. I can feel that he is really putting his very best in this, and I hope my princess temper doesnt appear unnecessary. Spent the actual day with my sister, bro in law and him over movie and dinner, followed by XBOX at home. It was a pleasant day.
Thou' Im abit upset I didnt get to attend my BFF's and his friends usual christmas party and my dance friends' too. But I guess there is give and take, and I have nothing to complain about. I have rejected so many drinking sessions with my friends anyway. LOL. Sighs. but on a happier note, I met up with Sidious again this year, and it reminded me alot on my university life. I have moved on, but some things will never change.
Today, I saw a christmas card given by my girlf when she is in Japan. Didnt see it till today, and I was very very touched. It is simple, but I love it. Then I thought of the bracelet set Matthew gave me. He had been a very good friend and colleague ever since we met. I still rem how he gave me a secret present last christmas in Seattle and i was over the moon because I thought I have no gift to receive that year. He always knew what I need without me asking, and gave me the best. Even my younger sis and my jie/jiefu gave me christmas presents too. Shirlene also bought me stuffs from Japan, and so did Eileen. It was then I thought, it doesnt matter how expensive is the gift, but the thought itself is very precious. I am starting to understand this, and I hope this isnt too late. All these might seems too little as compared to what I received for the past few years, but this year, is a year I really appreciate every single one of them.
Gna meet BFF and co for a post christmas dinner today. Very happy indeed! A few true friends are indeed better than thousands of hi bye friends. ^.^v
There are things which I am not able to say to some people, and I really do not know when and how could I say it, but .. praying it will all be fine.
I think i better stop, before all negative emotions flood my thoughts again.
Till then,
STAR*
Friday, December 26, 2014