To love is to destroy.
post Monday, February 16, 2015 speech bubble 0 comment(s)

To Love Is To Destroy.
To Love Is To Be Vulnerable.
To Be Vulnerable Is To Be Broken. 

Pretty much explained everything I felt for the past 2 days. No amount of words can described my horrible feeling, my complex feeling. I do not know what I want, I do not know if I can still hang on, I do not know what lies in our future.

For the past few quarrels, I told myself to be patient, to apologize and settled for the less as long as I can keep the r/s going. Because I rather lose the arguments than to lose him. I reminded myself over and over again, that I should fix a problem, than just avoiding the problem or ending it. Cause' I want to be committed, I want to stay in love. But this issue, is beyond my limit. I couldn't forgive him, I couldn't forget what he said.

I am confused, I am hurt, I am devastated. But I still love him. To forgive and forget, or to end the misery. I need some help. I am tired of this shit.

Star


+ follow
soot sprite(s)
tagboard
â—„ OLDER ENTRIES | HOME | RECENT ENTRIES â–º

Theme by latteu